Monotype is a leading global provider of type, technology and expertise, enabling optimal user experiences and brand integrity. We offer one of the world's largest and most highly regarded typeface libraries, as well as innovative solutions that bring the power of type to life. We help creative professionals distinguish their work by employing exceptional type and advanced technologies in service to their imaginations. We are also leaders in enterprise publishing environments and Web fonts. We are currently focused on growth and are searching for the right Senior Account Manager to join our team and focus on business development and nurturing positive relationships with new and existing clients. The role will be based in London with frequent to travel to the Benelux regions required.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is excited by approaching and engaging key senior contacts within big name brands and design agencies in order to build strong relationships and drive forward sales strategies. With this opportunity comes the chance to be part of an experienced team who will support your passion for brand adventure with the most amazing solutions focused service.
- Learn Monotype product offerings (inclusive of type and technologies) to become a subject matter expert for key brand clients.
- Develop account and territory sales plans and strategies for assigned customer base to meet assigned sales quotas and goals.
- Conduct outbound prospecting and maintain key relationships to educate current and potential clients on products and services.
- Prepare and present sales proposals and quotations to clients. These individuals may include individuals within the Brand, Marketing, Creative, IT, Finance, Procurement, UX and Legal teams within a key account.
- Organize, track and maintain client account and contact information, as well as prospect updates in CRM database.
- Own and resolve general sales inquiries pertaining to accounts and respond to RFPs.
- Collaborate across the organisation with marketing, support, pre sales engineering and development to ensure go to market strategies.
- Attend and participate in trade shows and seminars as needed.
- Participate in other tasks or projects as requested by supervisor/manager.
- Be prepared to travel to the Benelux region frequently
- 5-7 years previous Sales experience required.
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales quotas.
- Proven track record in closing large corporate accounts.
- Demonstrable experience of converting cold leads in to successful new business.
- Previous experience within software, technology, publishing, media, advertising or design market segments preferred.
- Language requirement - Dutch and ideally French speaking, fluent in English.
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as presentation skills.
- Experience in planning and implementing Account and Territory Management strategies.
- Demonstrable experience of converting cold leads in to successful new business'
- Strong prospecting skills.
- Excellent contract negotiation skills.
- Travel required of up to 50%.
- Understanding of CRM technology. Experience with Salesforce is preferred.