This position performs tasks in order management, and provides administrative support to field sales. Follows established company guidelines on handling these requests and all order management process and procedures to ensure timely and accurate processing of these orders in support of Sales.
- Provides quotation support for field sales representatives.
- Processes and fulfill order deliveries.
- Review all purchase orders to ensure compliance of company policies
- Responsible for new Open Account Set-up
- Responsible for ensuring the integrity of the Salesforce customer database
- Order fulfillment: Electronic and Freight (if needed)
- Adheres to all SOX procedures and processes; communicates all SOX related changes to the sales team if needed
- Processes internal and web credits upon approval of Sales Director.
- Interacts with finance team to determine additional documentation required to post orders.
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor
ESSENTIAL - Previous experience working with ERP and CRM databases for entering and tracking customer orders and cases.
- Experience working closely with finance teams.
- Associates degree or equivalent experience required.
- Customer relations experience required.
- Strong computer skills.
- General knowledge of company products and customer service activities.
- Previous experience working with customers via the telephone.
- Previous experience pricing and quotation.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities and work within deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.