Monotype is one of the world's best-known providers of type-related products, technologies and expertise. Our fonts and technologies are designed to enable creative expression and give brands a distinct global voice. We're behind the text you read in newspapers and books, in the apps on your phone, in the websites you rowse, on the dashboard you scan, on the goods you buy, and in the games you play. We bring the world's words to the page and the screen.
Our mission is to be the first place to turn for the design assets, technology & expertise that empower brand engagement, self-expression and the best user experiences. Join us and leverage the tremendous potential in one of the most powerful markets in Europe. Monotype DACH is a regional business unit working interdisciplinary, holistically, and always as one team. Internally and externally you will partner with digital-driven talents in Berlin's pioneering environment. The position will be based in Berlin and participates in highly competitive salary, com-pensation, and talent management structures to boost your career.
- A driving force in the strategy to transform our business mix towards brand engagement and design assets
- Accelerating new business with DACH Top 200 enterprise clients
- Developing disruptive territory sales plans and strategies to exceed assigned sales quotas and goals
- Providing expertise and solutions based selling with a holistic client approach in close cooperation with the Presales team
- Leveraging Monotype's tremendous amount of large client relationships to anticipate their future needs
- Preparing and presenting sophisticated and target-group-specific sales proposals, quotations as well as RFPs responses and negotiating with Brand, Marketing, Creative, IT, Finance, Procurement, UX and Legal teams
- Tracking continuously client account and contact information, as well as prospecting updates in Salesforce to forecast opportunities and offer an excellent service level within the entire sales cycle
- Collaborating across the organization with presales, marketing, demand generation, engineering, support, and development to ensure effective go to market strategies
- Attending to key industry events (e.g. Dmexco, Typo Berlin)
- Comprehensive experience in the enterprise sales business
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales quotas and closing large corporate accounts
- Previous experience within digital marketing, SaaS and/or design market segment preferred
- Scalable contacts in particular in Retail, Automotive, FMCG, Travel or Finance vertical are an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as presentation skills
- Experience in planning and implementing Account and Territory Management strategies
- Hunter-driven mentality with a sense of humor
- Excellent contract negotiation skills
- Extensive travel required of up to 50%
We look forward to your application. Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org.